$10,000 Scholarship Alert
Krist Law Firm P.C. National Scholarship
Award Amount: $10,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
Deadline: March 31st, 2018
Winner Announcement: April 30th, 2018
Houston maritime lawyer of Krist Law Firm is glad to announce its annual scholarship program named as “The Krist Law Firm, P.C. National Scholarship”. The scholarship is open to those students who are accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States. The scholarship provides the fund to students to accomplish their educational goals and prepare for future career aspirations.
The Krist Law Firm, P.C. provides legal representation and legal advice to clients throughout the State of Texas. Since 1968, our law firm has earned the respect of some of the world’s most unshakable institutions through its perseverance, courage and absolute ethical integrity. This is one law firm you won’t find on TV or in your mailbox.
All Scholarship applicants must be:
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in an accredited college, university, or graduate program within the United States.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate good character and high initiative.
Instructions for Applying:
- Interested applicants can submit the essay online through the given link: https://www.houstoninjurylawyer.com/the-krist-law-firm-national-scholarship/college-scholarship-essay-online-application/
- If you can apply offline then you can go through the given link and download the application form: https://24288-presscdn-pagely.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/scholarship/Krist_Law_Firm_National_Scholarship_Application_Form.pdf
- A current high school, college, or graduate school transcript. (Unofficial copies are acceptable).
- A letter of recommendation from a teacher/faculty member.
- Additionally, include a brief personal statement as to why you deserve to receive this scholarship and in what way it will further impact your education. Applicants are highly encouraged to speak from the heart.
- Applicants need to submit a typed essay of 300-500 words about a time when you faced a significant ethical dilemma. What was the situation and what did you do?
All completed application and required materials send in PDF format by e-mail to scholarship-at-houstoninjurylawyer.com.
An individual student will receive scholarship award up to over $10,000.
Detailed Information Link:
Have any question, you can ask via email to scholarship-at-houstoninjurylawyer.com
CampusLATELY Staff531 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.