20 Reasons Your College Friends Will Be Your Friends For Life
1. You’ve walked through every hair style and phase together.
2. You’ve seen each other at your absolute worst.
3. You have slept in twin beds together.
4. You have been there to support each other at every milestone. Whether she is getting her masters or an award for perfect attendance you’ll be there.
5. Boundaries don’t exist in your friendship.
6. You have managed to fuss and curse each other out without ever crossing that imaginary RESPECT line.
7. Their family overtime became your family.
8. You dislike the same people and she is your ride or die.
9. You know who their Mr. Big/Derwin/Blue is and either you are happy they moved on or you believe they will get another chance. Either way you just want her to be happy.
10. You have sworn each other to secrecy and will never discuss each others less then flattering moments.
11. You can always have a drink with your best friend and be honest with her.
12. You can give your best friend all of the scoop without worrying about it getting out that you were the source.
13. You’ve lived together
14. You are each others biggest fans
15. They’re the best people to do absolutely nothing with but look cute doing it.
16. You can be your weird self with them at all times.
17. You have invested hours drinking, twerking and talking with each other.
18. You have witnessed each other make terrible decisions.
19. You don’t care who she used to be and you’re not bothered with who she has or will become, You love her for her. #nojudgement
20. You guys grew up together while in college experiencing life.
La'Shawn Chambers312 Posts
Part Owner of CampusLATELY/ blogger contributor. A graduate of Prairie View A&M University and proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.