6 Photos That Show Just How Unwelcome Trump Was In Scotland
1. In Scotland, a storm was dubbed HurricaneBawbag, the term bawbag being a Scots word for “scrotum”, which is also slang for an annoying or irritating person.
2. Scottish man is flying a Mexican flag near Trumps Golf course
3. So disrespectful with that ballon.
4. A Mexican Mariachi band greeted him at the Prestwick Airport.
5. This sign was also waiting for him at the airport as soon as he got off.
6. More signs of affection as Trump drove to his destination.
La'Shawn Chambers306 Posts
Part Owner of CampusLATELY/ blogger contributor. A graduate of Prairie View A&M University and proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.