To Cheat or Not to Cheat?
In college one of the toughest challenges you will face will be in your dealings with love. Love is just one of those tricking things life has to offer. No one ever sits you down and tells you this is what real love looks like nor do they explain to you what real love feels like. Unfortunately, most of us are forced to learn or do’s and don’ts about love through trial and error. After you get a few “experiences” under your belt you find yourself saying “never again will I do that one.” If you are smart you will choose to learn from each relationship and experience the good ones, but especially the bad ones.
When you’re in the moment and that hot specimen has intrigued and enticed, there are a few questions you can ask yourself to find the why behind your actions.To Cheat or Not to Cheat!
1. What do you stand to lose?
2. Could you really stand to lose it?
3. Why did you allow this situation to grow, because it was created?
4. Would you be better or worse if you lost him/her?
5. Know that it’s YOU, whatever it is ultimately it boils down to your actions and lack there of.
CampusLATELY Staff488 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.