Coca Cola Summer Internship
Interns will receive the opportunity to build professional relationships and enhance their interpersonal skills. As an Intern, you would contribute individually and/or as a team member to support a designated functional area, analyze business processes, and work towards goals and objectives assigned by an experienced Manager. Interns will also interact with and support business partners and participate in projects that directly impact business value.
Skills & Requirements
- Must actively be enrolled to pursue a Bachelor’s Degree
- Students entering the 2017/2018 school term as a Junior/Senior
- Food/beverage industry experience a plus
- Self-starter who is flexible and has a strong drive for results
- Ability to manage time and prioritize effectively
- Attention to detail and strong project management skills are a plus
- Proficient computer application skills
- Valid driver’s license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- Eligible to work in the U.S. without work authorization sponsorship
- Please provide a cover letter and resume and list your projected Major.
CampusLATELY Staff615 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.