Internship Alert: Apply To Intern With The White House
The WHIHBCU is housed inside the U.S. Department of Education (ED) in Washington, D.C. ED interns working in the WHIHBU office will have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions in support of the Department’s mission to promote student achievement and preparation for global competitiveness by fostering educational excellence.
The initiative accepts interns in the fall, winter/spring, and summer. Typically interns are with the Department for eight to ten weeks (some can stay shorter or longer depending on circumstances). We know Obama will be gone, however that does not mean you still should try.
The Application Process
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Attend an accredited educational institution, including but not limited to: junior college, college, university, or graduate school.
- Be enrolled not less than half -time in a college or university. How to Apply
- Applicants should send the three documents below in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter, stating your particular interest.
- An up-to-date resume.
- A completed copy of the Internship Application Form.
Dates of Program: January/ February/ March / April
Submission Deadline: December 20, 2016
Dates of program: May/June through July/August
Submission Deadline: March 1, 2017
Dates of program: September through December
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2017
If you think you have what it takes, click here to apply today
La'Shawn Chambers312 Posts
Part Owner of CampusLATELY/ blogger contributor. A graduate of Prairie View A&M University and proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.