Netflix Series “Girl Boss” Depicts The Millennial Entrepreneur Perfectly
We loved all of the ups and down “Girl Boss” took us through while watching a young woman give everything she had to start her own business. The Netflix comedy series, starring Britt Robertson, chronicles Sophia Amoruso’s very realistic journey to establishing her multimillion-dollar fashion business, Nasty Gal. Many Millennial entrepreneurs can relate to our top 12 entrepreneur moments from Girl Boss.
- We as millennial’s have a lot to say and honestly, we think we know more than we actually do.
- We all believe there has to be more. That belief is what drives us to keep going and not stop as entrepreneurs.
- We can all relate to faking until you make it. Nine times out of ten you’ll surprise yourself and find that you are a lot more badass than you gave yourself credit.
- We are at the stage where you begin to see yourself. Good, bad or indifferent Self-realization takes place at this stage.
- Tell me this isn’t the main goal?
- Emotional roller coaster is the name of the game. As we fight for our business we are still faced with the realities of love and relationships.
- You can not build a successful business without taking a hard look at yourself. Take time to improve “YOU”
- The whole process of creating, failing, learning, getting back up, growing and building your business is an experience like none other.
- The struggle is real, but we have figured out a way to struggle and live at the same time.
- Damn right you have it all figured out and what you don’t have you will figure out.
- We need mentors and guidance. We identify that we don’t know it all we just don’t let that stop us.
- We are all doing it our own way!
CampusLATELY Staff507 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.