Register for The 2017 Amazon HBCU CONNECT Hiring & Networking Event on May 25th!
HBCUCONNECT.COM, in partnership with popular online retailer Amazon, is offering black professionals in the D.C. Maryland, and Virginia area, the opportunity to meet with representatives from Amazon to learn more about career opportunities, network with their peers. Conversations between attendees and Amazon leadership could lead to interviews, a local site tour, and rewarding, high paying career opportunities!
Amazon is looking for African Americans with experience in the following areas to register for the event:
All candidates should hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
Operations Managers: 75 Spots
- Experience Managing 50+ Employees OR Experience leading other leaders/managers
- Experience managing operations for efficiency and large scale process improvements based on data (such as lean six sigma, and kaizen).
- Preferred: 5+ Years managing in a manufacturing, production or distribution center environment.
Pathways (MBA/Master’s Degree) Management Program Candidates: 35 Spots
- Graduating from MBA or Related Master’s degree program in 2017 or December 2016
- 3 years of work or military experience
- Local to D.C./Maryland/Virginia
Human Resources Managers & Business Partners: 35 Spots
- 3+ Years HR Business Partner or HR Management Experience
- Experience supporting hourly employee client groups (distribution, manufacturing, or call center environments).
Financial Analysts: 35 Spots
- Degree in Finance, Accounting Business, Engineering, Math or Similar Major
- 3+ Years of Experience in positions requiring Analysis and Reporting on Financial Results, Forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis.
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
If you are interested in attending this life-changing event, please register using the following link:
CampusLATELY Staff613 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.