#RepYourHBCU for a Chance to Win A Free Trip To Silicon Valley
MillerCoors is sponsoring the REP YOUR HBCU @TECHCONNEXT SUMMIT and they are selecting 2 students who Rep their HBCU to join them, Oct. 8–11. Win a free trip to Silicon Valley for the 2016 Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit and all you have to do to win is rep your school!
What’s in it for you? (besides a free trip)
- Learn how to stand out from the crowd in job searches and career advancement
- Preview the industry’s newest gadgets and devices
Find out what’s hot and trending
- Learn big data marketing tips and tools
- Learn pitfalls to avoid when seeking funding for your tech startup
- Find out the latest security threats and the newest ways to combat them
- Explore diversity and inclusion in technology
- Enjoy innovation labs, learning labs, coaching labs, and marketing labs
- Get intel on what’s happening in the world of artificial intelligence, and robotics
- …so much more.
Who will be there?
Top techies in the industry including CEO, MZRT, Ryan Leslie; CEO, THX, Ty Ahmad-Taylor; CEO, Slack, Stewart Butterfield; Founder & CEO, Walker & Co. Brands Inc., Tristan Walker; CMO, Skurt and Everette Taylor.
How to enter? Click Here
If you want to go you can also REGISTER NOW for the 2016 Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit at the general registration rate of $195.
La'Shawn Chambers312 Posts
Part Owner of CampusLATELY/ blogger contributor. A graduate of Prairie View A&M University and proud member of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority Inc.