Scholarship Alert: 2018 Strive for Excellence Scholarship
Scholarship name: Strive for Excellence Scholarship 2018
Organization: Rhine Law Firm, P.C.
Address: 1612 Military Cutoff Road, Suite 300, Wilmington, NC 28403
Phone: (910) 772-9960
Award amount: $500
Deadline: August 29th, 2018
Winner Announced: September 26th, 2018
Scholarship URL: https://www.carolinaaccidentattorneys.com/scholarship/
Organization email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This scholarship is open to graduating high school seniors and current undergraduate college students with a 3.0 or higher GPA who are bettering themselves through education. The application includes an essay section to tell us about your academic goals and how those goals will help you leave your mark on the world; the introduction is to be 100-200 words, and the essay is to be 500-1000 words. The winner will be announced September 26th, 2018, and the application must be submitted no later than 11:59 on August 29th, 2018. Additional information and applications can be found on our website: https://www.carolinaaccidentattorneys.com/scholarship/.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Option 1 – Any high school senior who is on track to graduate, and currently holds a minimum 3.0 GPA, who plans to pursue a post-secondary degree after graduation;
- Option 2 – Any student currently enrolled in a two-year or four-year post-secondary educational institution.
To be considered, you must also meet these requirements:
- You have earned, or will earn in the 2017-2018 school year, your high school diploma.
- You have maintained a 3.0 overall GPA (or higher).
- You are a U.S. citizen or hold the status of Permanent Resident.
- All entry fields in the scholarship application PDF have been filled in.
- The essay portion of the application is completed, including both entry fields (see website for further information)
CampusLATELY Staff615 Posts
CampusLATELY features national content on Campus Life, Style, College News, Entertainment, Relationships, Health & Fitness, and Career Development, written entirely by top college journalists from 30+ college/universities nationwide.