The Egyptian government will show a comprehensive plan to resolve the situation in Gaza, and this has not been announced after it was revealed BBC. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Egypt said it hoped to work with the Trump government to settle the situation in Gaza.
“Egypt will develop a comprehensive plan to rebuild the Gaza Strip. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that this should happen in order for the Palestinian people to stay on their land and be in line with the rights of the Palestinians.”
Arab countries previously mentioned that they do not support the displacement of the Palestinians from Gaza. In Cairo, on February 27, an Arab summit will be held to discuss the situation of the Palestinians.
Donald Trump had previously talked about the United States controlling the Gaza Strip, as they were getting rid of the Palestinians and creating “Riviera in the Middle East” in the region. Later, he suggested that other Middle East countries can put the Palestinians who have been deported in “beautiful places” and that the United States will bring stability to the Middle East.
The US President's plan has not been estimated by most of the world: from China to Moscow to Europe, opposing the Gaza plan. They replied: “It is unacceptable, dangerous, only flowing on fire and ethnic disinfection.” Meanwhile, Trump's plan was welcomed by the far -right members. Although Trump's ideas were a big storm, he had a mark before his re -election.